Der neue überflieger...der Mann mit der mega STIMME..der Mann mit dem Soul im Blut...der ,der die HERZEN der Frauen im Sturm erobert....^^
Der der DEUTSCHEFRAUENHERZEN höher schlagen lässt^^.....
Er ist der TRAUM aller FRAUEN...
Ich denke er hat die schönste Stimme der Welt , er ist unglaublich..wundervoll...^^êr hat alles was man sich wünscht.
Seine Songs sprechen mir aus der Seele und lassen mir die Tränen in die Augen steigen.....ich bekomme Gänsehaut und fühle mich mit ihm verbunden, in dem was er singt..ich liebe es.....^^
Ob songs wie "Just the way u are" oder "Grenade"......Ich liebe sie alle.....
Bruno Mars ist der schönste Necomer , den ich im Moment kenne...er ist unbeschreiblich einfach sagenhaft.....der tollste sänger im Moment....Ich liebe ihn
Ich wollte so gern aufs Berlin Konzert ,doch das ist ausverkauft(ist ja klar bei dem Mann) das ist sehr sehr traurig....
Naja ajufejdenfall ist er der tollste und schönste Sänger der mir gerade so sehr gefällt....
Ich Liebe Bruno Mars....^^
In English too...^^
The new high-flyer ... the man with the mega VOICE .. the man with the soul in the blood ... the one who captured the hearts of women in the storm ....^^
GERMAN WOMAN of the heart beat faster ^^.....
It is the dream of all women ...
I think he has the most beautiful voice in the world, he is incredibly wonderful ...^^ .. It has everything you could wish for.
His songs speak to me from the soul and let my tears in their eyes ..... I get goosebumps and feel connected to it, in what he sings .. I love it .....^^
Whether songs like "Just the way u are" or "Grenade "...... I love them all .....
Bruno Mars is the most beautiful NECOM that I know of right now ... he is incredible just incredible ..... the greatest singers at the moment .... I love him
I wanted so much again Berlin concert, but unfortunately is sold out (is clear from the man) is very very sad ....
Well ajufejdenfall he is the greatest and most beautiful singer just like me so much ....
I love Bruno Mars ....^^
GERMAN WOMAN of the heart beat faster ^^.....
It is the dream of all women ...
I think he has the most beautiful voice in the world, he is incredibly wonderful ...^^ .. It has everything you could wish for.
His songs speak to me from the soul and let my tears in their eyes ..... I get goosebumps and feel connected to it, in what he sings .. I love it .....^^
Whether songs like "Just the way u are" or "Grenade "...... I love them all .....
Bruno Mars is the most beautiful NECOM that I know of right now ... he is incredible just incredible ..... the greatest singers at the moment .... I love him
I wanted so much again Berlin concert, but unfortunately is sold out (is clear from the man) is very very sad ....
Well ajufejdenfall he is the greatest and most beautiful singer just like me so much ....
I love Bruno Mars ....^^



Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen